Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tutorial 2: Simple Earth Tones Quad Tutorial


This will be the look that I will be doing on the other eye.


Products I used:
elf eyelid primer
avon earth tones quad
avon coffee browns quad
avon supermagnify mascara
avon extra lasting liquid eyeliner
avon eye liner blackest black

Brushes I used:
marionnaud n°37 eyes - yeux
elf pro eyeshadow brush
fany serrano eyeliner brush

nichido eyelash curler
matte finish magic tape




1. I used magic tape to get that define line in my outer corner.  Apply elf primer (any primer will do) all over the lid. (Apply it quickly coz once it dries, it will be difficult to blend or spread into your lid) 

2. Apply citrine using elf pro eyeshadow brush on the other side of the brush, into your inner lid and dab safari green on your outer lid going to your outer crease.


3. On the other side of the brush (elf pro eyeshadow brush) I used the truffle into my outer lid going to the middle lid of the eye. (Apply as needed since we want that dark effect)


4. I used milk creme from coffee browns quad for my highlights (you can use a brush or just simply dab it using your finger) and remove the tape.(if happen to put a tape)
5. I used espresso from coffee browns quad for my eyebrows and use the FS eyeliner brush.
6. For my inner lower lash line, I used citrine and for the outer lower lash line I used truffle.
7. Apply avon extra lasting liquid eyeliner and avon eye liner blackest black.
8. Lastly, apply avon supermagnify mascara.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search