Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yey! Vacation Time!

I have been waiting this day. At last, I can now read the books that I have been eager to read. It was so impossible also to give a little time that's because I need to study for my prelim exam. Tonight I will be watching Survivor Philippines and Dong Yi. Then, tomorrow I will be watching again the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. After that, read read read and read...

I really wanted to share some pictures on the eye shadows that I've tried but my cam is not willing to give it's full service to me. Which is bad ayt? Anyway, as soon as I know how to deal with it or if I have a new camera (which is so impossible lol) then I will really post it here.

For now, I might share random stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search