Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Makeup Haul

Note: I will keep on updating this one until Dec. 31 . I didn't really have the time to check some products because I was not feeling well.

First product that I got is e.l.f. Beauty Face Manual


the top 4 colors are shimmer cream that will give your skin an instant healthy glow
the second line are the concealer in different colors
and then the last two large squares are the blush and bronzer


this page here will let you see your desired look..if your not ready to try it in your face


a step-by-step guide for a newbie like me :D


next is the MAGNUM VOLUM' express waterproof


this one is a waterproof eyeliner pen from e.l.f.


updated...

my favorite oil control pressed powder with spf 17..


maybeline makeup remover
eye & lip


my marionnaud sponges in diamond shape


rustic sand (matte)


autumn glaze (matte)


plumberry (matte)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search