Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Blogs, Mom's Tailoring Shop and Hashall's Wardrobe

 A quick review on my new blogs.


Mom's Tailoring Shop

Is a buy and sell shop, we also offer repair services such as replacing malfunction zipper, damage or missing buttons etc. I decided to create a blog for Mom's because their are things that I want to share. Like, the people who are working with me, how we know each other, how the business started and when.

 Hashall's Wardrobe

Is a shop for costume,like anime, disney princess, movies, etc. You can rent or buy the costume you like from our wardrobe. We are trying to run both the Mom's and Hashall's online store as well it's blog. You'll also find out how did I came up with the name and why.


I will be doing the pattern, sewing, updating the store, updating both this blog and the other two as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search