Sunday, January 1, 2012

Got 3 New Marionnaud Brushes

I bought three brushes of Marionnaud travel size. I didn't have the set coz I thought that I will not need the other brushes anymore since I already have my old one. But then I realize that I should've bought the set rather than the individual pack. Now I still have to buy the rest of the brushes.

Anyway here is the first brush..

N°34 Concealer Brush
Synthetic fibers - especially for full coverage application of under eye area and spot touch ups.



N°37 Pointed Eyeshadow  Brush
Made of synthetic fibers - angled to contour, accent and shape.



N°33 Fluid Foundation Brush
Synthetic fibers - designed to apply and blend foundation flawlessly to create an ultra-smooth & even finish.



Care Instruction: Hand wash before initial use and blot dry with a paper towel. Wash frequently in luke warm water and mild soap or shampoo. Rinse well and shape the head of the brush with your fingers. Lay flat to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search