Saturday, January 21, 2012

Attempting For My First Makeup Video Tutorial

Ok. I know this sound silly but I'm trying to use my webcam for my first video tutorial. How's that?
I'll show you a snap shot of before and after.I don't know when will I be able to post it. I will just hope that someone will give me a camcorder or digicamera as a gift in my birthday lol.

Anyway, here's the picture..Products I used: Elf primer, Maybeline eyestudio in black, Maybeline magnum volum express waterproof in black, avon eyeliner in cosmic brown, Avon quad "espresso"

Simple Eye Makeup
(you can wear this one when you don't really feel like wearing heavy shadows on your eye)


I'll do an update on this one. Hopefully with my new camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search